Mx. Galvin White was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area when corduroy and nylon were all the rage. She currently resides in a historic Arizona neighborhood where adorably charming (small) bungalows line the streets waiting for a buyer, a renter, hell, even a squatter. Mx. Galvin White and her family secretly long for the day when an earthquake turns california into an island and gives them ocean front property in Arizona and maybe even a better climate!
- RT @TheTattooedProf: I don't want to teach my students to think outside of the box. I want to teach them to light the box on fire and dance… 2 weeks ago
- @WaltDisneyWorld @WaltDisneyCo Animal Kingdom 2 of 2 ride attempts and no honoring of my daughters Accomadations. #ADA #Autism 2 months ago
- @IamIMGW #moveitshakeitpics https://t.co/6RZRtinMze 2 months ago
- @mosesbread72 I am so sorry this happened to you. It must have been terrifying. Glad you made it home safe to your girls and your fans. 2 months ago
- RT @whitegalvin: #BREAKING: This, this right here @galvinwhite @BrockESPN @TeaPainUSA @JKH2 @MrDane1982 @JoyAnnReid @RVAwonk @SarahLerner… 2 months ago