Mx. Galvin White was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area when corduroy and nylon were all the rage. She currently resides in a historic Arizona neighborhood where adorably charming (small) bungalows line the streets waiting for a buyer, a renter, hell, even a squatter. Mx. Galvin White and her family secretly long for the day when an earthquake turns california into an island and gives them ocean front property in Arizona and maybe even a better climate!
- Why must children live in fear of their president. Who will TRUMP bully next? #TransRightsAreHumanRights https://t.co/Pk8bSLrE5Z 4 months ago
- Maybe we should. I am getting camera ready. Who is with me? twitter.com/martinbelam/st… 5 months ago
- RT @Seahawks: Before we take action, get a special look at our #ActionGreen uniforms. 📸 shwks.com/d2z5 https://t.co/zqSY9pqgTD 6 months ago
- RT @MMFlint: Trump's Sec of State: ExxonMobil CEO. That's 10 billionaires/millionaires & 3 generals. Fascism's the marriage of the corp. &… 6 months ago
- RT @VABVOX: I guess I'll just post this once a day until Congress does something to preserve the Republic.... https://t.co/NAX1xTzFvd 6 months ago