Mx. Galvin White was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area when corduroy and nylon were all the rage. She currently resides in a historic Arizona neighborhood where adorably charming (small) bungalows line the streets waiting for a buyer, a renter, hell, even a squatter. Mx. Galvin White and her family secretly long for the day when an earthquake turns california into an island and gives them ocean front property in Arizona and maybe even a better climate!
- RT @AZDemParty: With all due respect @SenJohnMcCain, but your YEA vote just opened the door for Trump, McConnell & Senate GOP to take HC aw… 3 weeks ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Yes, he tried to tell us. As clear as day, before night descended. [via @bj116] https://t.co/7rlc7yedDJ 1 month ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: I believe the children are our future. https://t.co/iZwbCJ3EV7 1 month ago
- RT @DearBlackGirls_: This month i wish you: financial growth. spiritual growth. personal growth. flourish baby girl. 🌱✨ 1 month ago
- Our dog licks @iamIMGW on the leg. She replies: Gross! I am not that tasty. @whitegalvin 1 month ago